Friday, November 6, 2009

Leaf and Acorn Cookies


Nothing too special about these...except for the fact that they look freakin' phenomenal!

I made these for Annie Bananie to take to one of her classes. Apparently it was her day to bring something in, so I got to make it for her!

I was very pleased with how the decorating worked on these. I was going to try adding some sprinkles, but it proved a little too complicated. Especially considering these took me a good 4 hours to decorate! Haha. Being the huge dork that I am, though, I LOVED every second of it! My decorating skills still aren't perfect, but I'm getting there!

I used this cookie recipe and this royal icing recipe. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. you are ridiculous, and i love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorating skills look pretty awesome to me!

    ReplyDelete