Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baseball Cookies

I know it's not baseball season. I'm not THAT clueless about sports. Ok, maybe I am. But these aren't for me! My friend R is getting married in April and I am a bridesmaid! Go me! Actually, go R, but I'm pretty cool too! We actually have a pretty perfect team of bridesmaids. Spice is the party planner, our other friend is a stage manager, so she will be excellent at all the stuff the weekend of, R's other friend she has been BFF's with since childhood. And me? Well, I happen to be R's personal Martha Stewart. That's right. Be jealous.

My claim to fame at the wedding is going to be these cookies, which are to be the party favors for each guest. Weird that these aren't cute little groomsmen and brides all decorated in white, huh? Not really! R and her hubby to be are HUGE baseball fans and cheer for the Red Sox and Yankees, respectfully. Its quite a sight to see them cheering on their teams. Anyways, even Martha needs practice! So here are some cookies in preparation for the big day!



Cookie and the icing recipe. Go to town!

7 comments:

  1. They look like they are from a bakery! Are they your Cut Out Sugar Cookies recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are my "Cut Out Sugar Cookie Recipe". And by "my" I mean the one I previously posted from another source =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute! And professional looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those look professional!! How cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] is getting so close! As bridesmaids, Spice and I are in on all the action! Yes! And I get to make cookies for the wedding favors. Can’t WAIT to get started on [...]

    ReplyDelete
  6. [...] threw a bachelorette party for my dear friend Rebecca (who’s wedding I am in and making these cookies for) this past weekend. We started at our apartment, opening gifts, eating food and hanging out. We [...]

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] accurate, I knew my life would be complete (well, relatively speaking). Given that when I did a test run of these cookies, I found that piping the logos directly onto the cookies made them appear pretty [...]

    ReplyDelete