Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day Sugar Cookies

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle, Valentine's Day is Sunday!

I made these cookies and shipped them out with my fingers crossed that they would make the journey across the country safe and sound. Just a little shout out to the parentals thanking them for loving me and for all they do to support me =)

Here are some things that I love, in case I forget:

My parental units
My friends
Snow
Thunder
Storms
Fireplaces
Sweatpants
Baking
Cookies
Frozen yogurt
Down comforters
Friends on DVD
Margaritas
Nacho night
Dancing
Ballet
My stepmom's pizza
Jilly, my puppy dog
Running
Dinner time
Spider solitaire
Being silly
Sore muscles
Dark nail polish
The train that goes straight from Queens to Brooklyn (oh, wait! It doesn't exist! You MTA douchbags...)
Blogging
Swimming
Red wine
Christmastime
Fuzzy boots

That's all I got for now! Happy Valentine's Day on Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, Punky. We love you, too! Those are SO cute! I LOVE your sugar cookies! (jumping up & down; is the mail here yet?!):-) It was good talking to you this morning. ~Dad, LJP, & JillyBean

    ReplyDelete
  2. What CUTE cookies, and I love so many of the things on your list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love storms & thunder too--and I used to love snow till we had so many days of it this year. :) Beautiful cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww schmanks guys! Warm fuzzies for Vday!

    ReplyDelete