Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Cookies

Unlike most other bloggers out there, I, being the splendiforous person I am, post superbowl recipes AFTER the superbowl. It's my way of being a rebel.


And don't even think its because I procrastinate too much to make things ahead of time! Cause that's not the reason and even if it was, I would never admit it (except I would and it is).

I made these cookies with the usual recipes. And Spice even helped me decorate this time! Although I think she thought it was too stressful and I'll probably be on my own decorating from now on!



Spice and I journeyed to Hoboken, New Jersey to watch the superbowl at Spice's boyfriends' apartment. That pretty much came down to Spice, me and 10 boys. It was a good time =)

Once the boys sat down, they didn't move other than to refuel on food, of which there was a ton!


Spice and her bf gave a thumbs up to the Saints in the second half. Don't tell them they look adorable. I never do. =)






The boys seemed to enjoy my cookies. Just look at what Ryan is thinking here. And ignore the fact that I totally made it up.


Lastly, I had an epic adventure back home after the game last night. I'll share the hoola hoops I had to jump through to get to my front door later this week!


2 comments:

  1. we are pretty good looking aren't we

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE what Ryan is "thinking"; I totally cracked up! But he's right- it IS beautifully decorated!!

    ReplyDelete