Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mighty Kate CD Release


No sweets for today. Actually I have some but I am withholding because I have the power. Mwhahahah!

Just kidding. Actually, my awesome voice teacher, Katy Pfaffl, had a CD release show last night for her new album "Mighty Kate".

A little background on Katy: she basically taught herself how to sing and how to play the guitar, piano and violin. AND how to do several at the same time. It's nuts! I had to turn around and say to my friend in the middle of a song that it is unnecessary for someone to have that much talent. Especially someone so tiny! She told me to shut up and listen to the rest of the show.

I obeyed and was mesmerized by Katy's talent and love for what she does. It was so much fun to see her presenting and rocking out to her music. If you want to check out her album, it's available on I-Tunes.
What is my friend Whit's response to Katy's new album? Thumbs up! And that means a lot because her thumb is freeeeezing from the icy temperatures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment