Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Scallop Po' Boy

As you may remember Sugar and I recently visited a food festival in New Jersey. It was a day of good friends, great food, and Paula so pretty much the best day ever! While there we had the most amazing sandwich, a scallop po'boy. It was crunchy yet creamy, spicy yet sweet, and just plain delicious. After we got home I obsessed about this sandwich for about 2 weeks and finally decided to find a recipe for it.


I easily found out how to fry scallops from Martha Stewart she has her own version of a po'boy but it wasn't quite what I was looking for. I needed the sweet corn and mango remoulade or else it just wouldn't be the same.


So I did what any foodie would do, I made it up! There are a few tweeks that need to be made to this recipe, but I am pretty proud of it. I don't want to post the remoulade recipe yet since it isn't quite there. But I plan on trying this again next week and will post it then! In the meantime enjoy some pictures from our feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment