Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cupcake Pebble Treats



So I've got an issue with sugary cereals. Actually, the issue is all mine because if I buy sugary cereal I just end up eating all of it straight out of the box in one sitting.

That's why, when I discovered Cupcake Pebbles at the grocery store, I knew I would have to make something with them. And what's better on a hot day than giving the oven a rest and making a form of Rice Krispies Treats?

These were just simply awesome. The Cupcake Pebbles are just as delicious as the Cocoa Pebbles and make a wonderful marshmallow treat!



Cupcake Pebbles Treats

1/4 cup butter
1 10.5-oz. package marshmallows
1 11-oz. package Cupcake Pebbles Cereal

Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until they are melted. Remove from heat and add cereal.

Press mixture into a 9 by 9 inch pan coated with cooking spray. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment