Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Banana Soft Serve



Oooooo this was a great discovery. It's funny. I found this recipe and made it and one day later, a sugar loving friend (hi Butthead!) emailed me that I had to try this new "Banana fro yo" recipe! Haha. Great minds think alike.

This really is a genius idea and tastes just like dessert. This is how I made it the first time, but Butthead suggested adding some peanut butter and unsweetened cocoa powder, which of course I tried as well and was super delicious!

You can make this in either a blender or a food processor. I've done both and think the food processor is easier, but it works in a blender, nonetheless.

Banana Soft Serve
Oh She Glows

  • 1 frozen banana

  • 1/3 cup Almond Milk (or your choice of milk)

  • 1 T chia seeds (thickens it)

  • Chocolate chips, if so desired

Directions: BLEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment